Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Second Life Full Sim(Class 5) for sale

I'm accepting an offer for my sim for next two or three days. Any offers above 650$US is considered. This offer is open for three days. If i cannot reach an agreement with the buyer by the end of August 8th, the sim will simply go offline before August 12th.

So if you or anyone you know is looking to buy a full private sim, this is the time. LL's set up fee is 1000$US.

IM Frederic Prevost in world.

******
As for future of Daini ken.

My outlet in Noirran's Subtle submission location will continue to serve SL community. Xstreet listing has limited selections as well.
In time, I may list everything in Xstreet. If anyone wants particular style, you can always buy it directly from me as well.

Thanks for your all these years of support.

No comments: